CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Sweet Life

Sunday 23 January 2011

A couple of projects

Well, between work, study, home and family I've finally found some time to do some work on a couple of projects I've been working on. One I did purely for pleasure...

I got the quote from becky higgins site here. A couple of stamps, ribbons and prima flowers and its done.
The other project I've been working on is for my best friends daughter who is getting married in the summer. I offered to do the invitations for them and so far this is what I've come up with, and have enjoyed every minute of putting them together!
 I've blacked out a few of the details but you can still see what I've been up to. The card at the back is slightly embossed with flowers and bows and is really pretty, I've used 120gsm premium paper to print the invites on to and then there is a layer of snow white vellum, all topped off with green organza ribbon. Will be posting one off for them to have a look at in the next couple of days so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she likes them.
Short and sweet from me again!
Have a great week guys!
V x

1 comments:

Uhooi

Uhooi,,
It works great, easy and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by

Vikki is Made Of Charm, Wit, and Silliness
3 parts Charm
2 parts Wit
1 part Silliness

And a Splash of Courage

Chug!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...