CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Sweet Life

Tuesday 19 May 2009

One last quick post for today

hello again, 3 posts in one day??? there must be some kind of blog madness taking over me :)
managed to get the card done for my friend that i did the frame for in the last post.
just a little something to let her know im thinking about her

i keep coming back to this hero arts stamp (fancy vase) it makes it easy to do a simple pretty card in a flash.....well......flashish, all cards take time as we all know :)
anyway, making memories paper, dcwv cardstock, hotp sentiment and a bit of ribbon from my stash. ive watercoloured the flowers and vase with marvy and dovecraft pens, oh and some gems.
thats me for today, got washing to fold and want to jump in the bath.
night folks
V :)

2 comments:

Saskia

Beautiful card, so elegant!!

Greetings,
Saskia :)

Cheryl

Beautiful and classy!!! Love the soft pastel colours and these vase images, I have yet to get some! Thanks for leaving me a lovely comment.
xx

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by

Vikki is Made Of Charm, Wit, and Silliness
3 parts Charm
2 parts Wit
1 part Silliness

And a Splash of Courage

Chug!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...