CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

My Sweet Life

Sunday 26 April 2009

Giraffe template

Morrrrrrrrrrrrning everyone, another bright and beautiful sunny day. always seems to lift my mood to get up in a morning and see the sunshine, lovely!
so, today im back with another cute baby template, theres an elephant on my previous post, with a link to where you can find the templates, but last night i decided to go with a giraffe for a baby girl card


the papers are from a deja views baby girl tablet "the sharon ann collection," prima flowers, heidi swapp sentiment and the brad, button and ribbon from my stash. it wasnt originally going to have a ribbon but i managed to get a smudge of the liquid pearls ive used in the flowers on the top right side of the paper so had to have a hasty rethink of my original design! turned out ok in the end though.
ill be back later, if i can win the fight for the comp when the kids get up! wish me luck
V :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by

Vikki is Made Of Charm, Wit, and Silliness
3 parts Charm
2 parts Wit
1 part Silliness

And a Splash of Courage

Chug!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...